Mitsubishi Car Price In Bangladesh
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation commonly known as Mitsubishi Motors is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. In 2011, Mitsubishi Motors was the sixth-largest Japanese automaker and the 19th-largest worldwide by production. Since October 2016, Mitsubishi has been one-third (34%) owned by Nissan, thus a part of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance.
Besides being part of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance, it is also a part of Mitsubishi keiretsu, formerly the biggest industrial group in Japan, and the company was originally formed in 1970 from the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, which builds commercial-grade trucks, buses, and heavy construction equipment, was formerly a part of Mitsubishi Motors, but is now separate, and is owned by German automotive corporation Daimler AG (though Mitsubishi continues to own a small stake).
List of Mitsubishi Car Price in Bangladesh
- Mitsubishi MIRAGE GLX 2017 Price in Bangladesh
- Mitsubishi Pajero 3.5L 5-door Basic 2017 Price in Bangladesh
- Mitsubishi Outlander SEL Launch Edition 2022 Price in Bangladesh
- Mitsubishi Mirage ES 2018 Price in Bangladesh
- Mitsubishi Outlander GLS Top 2017 Price in Bangladesh
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross ES 2022 Price in Bangladesh
- Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2L 5-door 2017 Price in Bangladesh